Monday, April 24, 2017

first time: towne lake boardwalk

last night, i went to the Towne Lake boardwalk for the first time. i've heard of it before bc my friends have been there & allison's bought me coffee from Land Of A Thousand Hills Coffee Co. & Bakery before, but i had never been there before (even though it's so close to my school).

my mom's boss was having a dinner party at a restaurant at Towne Lake called Jaxton's Bistro & i knew i was going to want to take a bunch of pictures bc i've seen snapchats of Towne Lake & it seemed beautiful. so after dinner, my siblings & i walked around & had a little photoshoot.










i am so obsessed w how well these photos came out bc since i'm usually the one taking pictures of my friends, i hardly ever have any great pictures of myself. these photos are great & Towne Lake was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment