Wednesday, July 4, 2018

happy independence day!


IT WAS THE FOURTH OF JULY,
YOU & I WERE,
YOU & I WERE FIRE, FIRE, FIREWORKS

can you guys guess what my favorite holiday is? 
i know there's a lot of bad that could be said about America's independence day but i just really love dressing up in red, white, & blue & i absolutely love love love fireworks. they're so beautiful & make me so happy

i didn't plan on having a great fourth of july bc we didn't really have any plans but we ended up hanging out w friends & eating crawfish & independence day cupcakes

at the end of the day we walked around my neighborhood in search of the fireworks that we kept hearing. we found some so we sat on the curb & watched my favorite part of the holiday (i actually recorded them bc we knew they were going to do a big finale, in which they set off a bunch at once)


needless to say, my night was made. i got to wear a cute outfit, eat until i was going to explode, & see fireworks. we managed to make the best out of a potentially boring & rainy day. happy independence day everyone!

U.S. flag bandana
white "texas strong" pocket tee w texas flag
hand painted (by me) american flag shorts (mudd)
"USA" ring (kroger cupcakes)

No comments:

Post a Comment