Monday, November 30, 2015

well, it's the morning after thanksgiving break & i woke up freezing. my hair was a mess since i got home & went to sleep last night after hoi cho (the thanksgiving festival at my church that i will blog about at a later date). it was time for a bun day. usually i leave my hair down bc it's impossible when it comes to buns. every time i try, it gets messed up or falls out. but finally, i got it. i also decided that it was too cold so i put on a sweatshirt, leggings, & the new scarf that my mom gave me. 

clear lens hipster glasses
faux septum piercing (either forever 21 or hot topic???)
army green scarf w black pattern (some booth at hoi cho where mom found it)
wet n wild's "lady and the vamp" balm stain (5 below)

army green scarf w black pattern (some booth at hoi cho where mom found it)
dark gray sweatshirt
black & white tribal print leggings (wet seal)
black boots



No comments:

Post a Comment