Friday, July 21, 2017

downtown photoventures | hermann park


**allison wanted to take me out for a belated birthday date so we planned a trip downtown w paul, nick, & anthony. we went to eat (check out my downtown foodventures post) & then headed to hermann park to kill time & do a little photoshoot (poor anthony was the 5th wheel)**

______________________________________



______________________________________
i got to work a little bit on my portrait/photography skills


______________________________________





______________________________________
anthony had to leave a bit before us, so paul, allison, nick, & i ended up doing more cutesy-coupley photos

______________________________________
by the end of the "photoshoot," we were taking those cute tumblr-y hand-holding pictures (me holding paul's hand, me holding allison's hand, & paul holding my hand)

______________________________________
alli & i had to take an #ootd picture bc we both planned to wear an off-the-shoulder-top, ripped jeans, & vans but since our styles are so different, we ended up still looking like we wore completely different outfits (which is what i love about fashion & clothes)


______________________________________


this little downtown adventure was the first time that i got to meet nick & i'm glad that him & anthony could come along (even if anthony was a 5th wheel) bc it made it that much more fun. our little photoshoot let me explore hermann park for the first time, as well as practice my photography skills. fun little outings like this, w great people, make my soul so happy

No comments:

Post a Comment