Tuesday, July 4, 2017

independence day


happy independence day! fun fact: this is my favorite holiday. there's just something about summer nights + fireworks that feels magical to me. plus, it doesn't hurt that the holiday is in my birth month. i didn't do much today to celebrate independence day but yesterday, my neighbor invited my siblings, my friends, & i over for dinner & fireworks. we watched Logan while waiting for it to get dark enough outside for fireworks



i definitely took so many videos/photos of the fireworks. i can't have good pictures of myself bc i'm always busy trying to take pictures so my sister took some for me. kevin & i are so awkward but i really love the candid laughing photos & the UT vs. UH ones



it's 11:11 PM & i hear/see fireworks outside my window. i love this holiday. happy independence day!


No comments:

Post a Comment