Saturday, July 15, 2017

out of my teens | the big 2-0


guys, i'm twenty now. that's crazy- it seems like just yesterday i was a freshman in high school, trying to find my way in the halls & now i'm about to be a junior in college, trying to find my way in life. honestly, birthdays never made me feel any different but when i think about it, i realize i am getting old. my siblings are going to turn 16 & 18. those are big ages but i remember when they were just 10 & 12. life passes by so fast & if you don't watch out, the time will slip away. luckily, i have great people to pass the time w. i just want to thank all of my amazing friends who wished me a happy birthday

 




so on the day of, i had a little birthday hangout w my friends & we talked, played mafia, watched how i met your mother, opened presents, had cake, & took pictures

front: kevin, amberly, me, megan
back: paul, david
not pictured: jason (bc he had to leave early)

along w my early birthday presents- the books from daniel, leggings from brenda, polaroid from john, (mentioned in my previous post)- i got some pretty gifts from izamar, paul, amberly, megan, & david

izamar (she mailed it to me):
pillow w maryland crab
planner/calendar pad
maryland turtle sticker
sketchbook
maryland keychain
mason jar shaped "chalk board"
birthday card
amberly:
lush galaxy bath bomb
lush coffee scrub
paul:
harley quinn bath fizzy
harley quinn shirt
david:
harley quinn pop figure
$10 barnes & noble gift card
megan:
gilmore girls season 1 dvd collection
starbucks giftcard
half price books giftcard
birthday card (shown below)
(card from megan)

(card from brenda)

the gifts were pretty cool but the people who celebrated my birthday w me are even cooler. here's to hopefully having these amazing people in my life for many more birthdays to come


watch my birthday vlog here:

No comments:

Post a Comment