Friday, October 13, 2017

friday the 13th

it's friday, friday- the 13th, the "unlucky" day

is friday the 13th really unlucky though? i'm unlucky every other day (i've broken like at least 3 mirrors in my life which would be about 24 years of bad luck- if you believe in that stuff) but there's something about friday the 13th that gets me excited

today, on my way home from school, i got to the metrorail platform right before the rail came, & got to the bus stop 2 minutes before it came so i didn't have to wait. that's pretty lucky if you ask me. it seems like my natural unluckiness gets cancelled out by the unluckiness of friday the 13th, actually making it my lucky day. how about that? 

when i woke up this morning, i thought that i just had to wear something that reminded me of friday the 13th. luckily, this year, it managed to be in october. friday the 13th, in october, wowie. so ofc i got a halloween/spooky vibe & wanted to show that through my outfit

black dress (forever 21)
cat tights (hot topic)
i originally wore my "i don't do mornings" t-shirt dress but changed into this dress which always reminds me of wednesday adams. the cat tights just remind me of a halloween black cat (which i actually saw today!!!!) & the moon always reminds me of night/mystery



there was a lot of people curious(ity killed the cat, hehe) about my cat tights- some asked if i made them myself (as if i had that kind of talent). but a lot of people thought my outfit was cute which was really nice. i felt cute & halloween-y, which is the best feeling

i hope you guys had as good a friday the 13th as i did!

No comments:

Post a Comment